Artichoke Lemon Parsley Dip
A light dip that showcases the flavors of the artichoke with brightness from the lemon.
- 1 14.5 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 Tablespoon cream cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoon roughly chopped parsley
- 1/2 lemon, zest and juice
Place the artichokes, garlic, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and lemon zest in food processor. Pulse to combine.
Add the lemon juice, sat and pepper to taste. For a smoother dip, add 1 Tablespoon or two of the reserved oil from the artichokes.
Serve with crackers, toasted sourdough, or as a sauce for grilled meats or fish