Baileys in your coffee is such a delight! But take it up a notch with homemade Irish Cream. This fun treat is easy to make, and requires very little efforts (which we all love). And a super fun way to toast your friends for St. Patty’s Day!
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp instant coffee or espresso
- ½ tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup Irish Whiskey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Put a tablespoon of the cream in a bowl and add the espresso and cocoa powder. Mix these together until both powders are completely dissolved and there are no lumps.
- Add rest of the cream, while stirring or gently whisking.Add the whiskey, vanilla, and condensed milk and blend everything well.
- Pour the mixture into a bottle with a top, and refrigerate until needed. This will keep in the fridge for at least a couple of months.
To lighten up use half and half instead of heavy cream. Add more espresso or more cocoa powder to change the flavor profile.
Leave a Reply